Herbs that support lung health typically do so by offering one or more of the following:
• They may be an expectorant – which helps break up and expel congestion
• Soothe irritated nasal passages & airways
• Relax the muscles near the upper respiratory system to ease a cough
• Calm the release of histamines
• Fight the harmful organisms that can produce upper respiratory problems
• They may be a source of antioxidants and reduce oxidative damage and redness
Lets look at the 8 best herbs for respiratory health!
An expectorant,can ease a cough, fights congestion and Soothes irritated sinus passages.
Good inhalant for coughs, chest infections & fungal infections
Strengthens mucous linings
Eases sore throats , assists breathing difficulty in asthma, dry coughs and good for nerve supply to the bronchial tree
Clears bronchial congestion and clears sinuses
Soothes bronchial passage & for weakness of chest
Eases coughs and soothes mucous membranes and lung irritation
Natural decongestant and histamine reducer
Expectorant, relieves spasms , bronchitis , dry irritable cough and upper respiratory catarrh
All the above herbs are available for your individual needs.